Open Position – UK Project Manager
We currently have an open position for a UK Account / Project Manager. The role will centre around working with our clients in the UK and some clients on the US East Coast.
You’ll have the responsibility of maintaining and expanding relationships with clients as well as managing projects from setup to completion. You’ll be our voice for all our products and services and manage administrative, campaign and website builds including overseeing scopes, budgets and scheduling.
Reporting to the business owner, your responsibilities in this role will include the day-to-day management of client marketing campaigns and projects including …
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Co-ordinating the involvement of company personnel including support, service and management resources to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Proactively engaging and educating clients through regular meetings, dedicated phone and email communication and tailored support and training efforts.
- Working collaboratively across sales, strategy and customer support teams to lead the successful onboarding of new accounts, understand key client business drivers and ensure extraordinary customer success and retention
- Assigning resources and deadlines, then adjusting and communicating project schedules for sprint planning
- Participating project context and road mapping sessions to ensure all team members understand the scope and complexity of campaigns and website builds
- Using internal software platforms like Asana and Slack
Here’s what you need for the role;
- At least 4 year’s experience in a similar account management role
- A proven track record of growing accounts by producing strong relationships with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending strategies
- Have worked with marketing teams and demonstrated competency at managing multiple client projects simultaneously
- Be brave and forward thinking to contribute ideas and knowledge around internal systems, productivity and job profit
- Be a self-starter, initiator and a person who is happy to be heard and will speak up
- Be confident in using your experiences and expertise … irrespective of your skills
- Contribute to your workplace culture, a great workplace is one where everyone is respected, engaged and valued
- An appetite for learning new things and expanding your knowledge
And what you’ll get in return …
In addition to the opportunity to make your mark within our remote team, you’ll enjoy a generous compensation and a flexible work environment.
Send an email to email@example.com